Friday, June 7, 2013

My first blog, ever!

My name is Steve Fuller. One of my favorite jokes is one about me.

Someone (after they are done eating): I'm full.
Me: I'm Fuller!
Everyone: Haha!

Though I'm very comfortable telling this joke over and over again, even to the same people, I'm taking a step outside of my comfort zone with this blog. I naturally feel that what I have to say is not important enough to warrant typing it out for others to read. However, as an LGO, I intend to step outside my comfort zone as much as possible in order grow as much as possible in these next two years. So my blog is one way of doing just that.

The purpose of my blog is to share my experience as a member of the LGO class of 2015 with family and friends, and with prospective LGOs.

Here's a little bit about me.
My beautiful wife, Stephanie, and I have a 1-year-old daughter and another daughter on the way. I'm originally from southern California. I spent six years in the Army as a Medical Service Corps officer, worked for Target on the distribution side, and worked in sales for a commercial HVAC manufacturer's rep before coming to LGO...a very diverse work history.

No comments:

Post a Comment